Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Welcome!
My name is en creshio, aka Tohrutohno on some other sites. On this site, I hope to bring to you honest book reviews as well as a little insight into one of my favorite hobbies; tea (although that might come later :D).  I tend to love books that fall in the paranormal or YA genre but will read anything if it piques my interest. To my fellow bibliophiles in the same boat; below, I have posted links to current authors so that it can be that much easier to keep up with current updates and releases. As we all know, that next book can never be published fast enough! If you don't see an author you'd like to have a link to, let me know and I'll add it to the list.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog site. I love your reviews even more...very constructive, honesty for your readers and respectful for the authors no matter what level of rating you give their work. I'm very honored and humbled that you would include my work with the many others you've selected to read and review on. Thank you.

    LFilloon

    ReplyDelete